Don't have much time in your day for a regular facial treatment? Get the quick version of Fire & Ice therapy and continue with your day in under 30 minutes. Receive cleansing masks (resurfacing and rejuvenating), followed by anti-aging serums, and finished with a serum and moisturizer or SPF.
* Light therapy cannot be used on those who have epilepsy and those on photosensitizing medications.
* Accutane or other medications as such
* Certain Antibiotics
* Certain Retinol, Retinoids or Vitamin A
* Cold sores
* Infections on the face that could be transferred to our therapists
* If you have just undergone any type of Ablative laser treatments
*The use of isotretinoin (Accutane) in the past 6 to 12 months
*Use of prescription topical keratolytics in the past 6 days (Retin A, Renova, Azelex, Tazorac, Differin etc.)
*Sunburn or active facial rashes