Hyalogy P-effect Sheet Mask
Hyalogy P-effect Sheet Mask is an immediate effect eye mask.
- lifting and reducing swelling;
- wrinkles and crow’s feet reduction;
- detoxication and antioxidant protection;
- lotion, serum and cream effect enhancement;
- moisture retention.
These cosmetic gel plasters are designed for intensive care and regeneration of periorbital area. This eye Forlle’d Hyalogy P-effect Sheet Mask immediately corrects the crow’s feet and dark circles, eliminates puffiness around the eyes, improves the skin complexion. This product has an immediate smoothing effect and may be used not only as a regular part of a skincare but as an eye mask to achieve an instant ‘WoW’ effect, e.g. before professional makeup. Regular use of this mask will deeply moisturize the skin, significantly improve its elasticity and reduce fine lines. This product is suitable for all skin types and phototypes at any age.
Store the product in cold for increased anti-puffiness effect.
How To Use:
Use immediately after opening.
- remove each sheet from its paper base;
- sculpt the skin of the eye area, applying the sheet on the lower eyelid;
- leave for 8–10 minutes, then remove carefully;
- remove excess product with a warm compress;
- leave to dry. don’t wash off.
- for mature skin: 1–2 times a week;
- for young skin: upon occasion.
Hydration and moisture balance: Glycosyl trehalosa, Sodium hyaluronate, Hydrolysed eggshell membrane, Hydrolysed conchiolin protein (Pearl protein)
Antioxidant protection: Tartaric acid
Mineral balance and pH regulation: Amino acids, Ionized minerals (Ca2+, K+, Zn2+, Na+, Mg2+)