SkinPen Precision is Canada's First Approved Medical Micro-needling Device. Reduce the appearance of acne, scars, even out skin texture, improve skin’s firmness, and give your skin a boost!
How does microneedling work? It creates thousands of microchannels that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. This rejuvenates your skin from the inside out. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
With no downtime or surgery is needed, Micro-needling is a quick 20-30 minute procedure and less harsh than chemical peels or laser therapies.
Is it safe?
SkinPen’s patent-pending – and single-use – sterile needle cartridge is built with safety in mind. SkinPen is also surrounded by a proprietary BioSheath that acts as a barrier to prevent cross contamination between procedures.1 That’s part of the reason SkinPen by Crown Aesthetics is the world’s first FDA-cleared microneedling device. Learn more by reviewing our patient labeling document.
Benefits of Collagen Induction Therapy:
Natural Recovery: SkinPen’s mechanical process is versatile and usable year-round.
Safe for all Skin Types: Clinically proven effective on all skin types, Fitzpatrick 1 – 6.
Safe and Sound: The First FDA-cleared microneedling device on the market
Comfortable: A light numbing cream may be used to minimize discomfort
Exosomes (add on service)
What are Exosomes?
Exosomes are lipid bilayer membrane extracellular vesicles secreted by stem cells. They are essential for intercellular communication and tissue repair, especially as we age. They contain peptides, mRNA, growth factor, cytokines and other important proteins. They have a reliable and robust safety profile and are acellular, meaning that they have no DNA or cellular material. Optimal human-derived stem cells for best compatibility (they come from the adipose tissue).
What do Exosomes do?
They effectively communicate with your body to repair what is needed. For example, if your body is beginning to develop an infection, its exosomes will work with your immune response to defend and protect the body against it. This is critical to reducing inflammation, maximizes brain health and neurological concerns, metabolism, reducing chronic pain, regeneration of cells and tissue.
Adding Exosomes to your SkinPen treatment will allow 2.5 billion exosomes, vitamins, coenzymes, growth factors, and hyaluronic acid to be absorbed into the skin. This helps increase collagen production by 6 times!
Why choose exosome regenerative?
- Derived from human adipose tissue Mesenchymal Stems Cells, containing over 50+ growth factors. Growth factors play a pivotal role in maintaining firmness and elasticity in your skin.
- 2.5 or 5 billion concentration and stable lyophilized exosomes
- over 13 peer-reviewed studies on source, production and benefits of Exosomes (anti-aging, skin brightening efficacy, acne scar, wound healing, immunomodulatory therapeutics, skin regeneration and more).
- KFDA approved, FDA cleared and HC registered
Exosome Skin Treatment Benefits:
- control pain and inflammation, calm the skin and reduces redness
- accelerate healing efficiently and effective from the inside out
- promotes and accelerates treatment results and reduces downtime (erythema, edema)
- improves overall skin health and appearance by boosting fibroblast proliferation for more collagen (up to 6x) and elastin (up to 300%) (neocollagenesis, neoelastogenesis and angiogenesis)
- create more blood vessels for improved skin oxygenation and nutrition
- works at a cellular level to sustain long-lasting results for firmer, radiant, youthful-looking skin
19 Amnio Acids
16 Growth Factor + Peptides
SkinPen should not be used on patients who have active skin cancer in the treatment area(s); open wounds, sores, or irritated skin in the treatment area(s); an allergy to stainless steel or anesthetics; a hemorrhagic (bleeding) disorder or hemostatic (bleeding) dysfunction; are pregnant or nursing; or are currently taking drugs with the ingredient isotretinoin (such as Accutane).
* Light therapy cannot be used on those who have epilepsy and those on photosensitizing medications.
*If a client has received botox or fillers, you should wait 3 weeks til receiving this treatment as there is a large massage portion.
* Accutane or other medications as such
* Certain Antibiotics
* Certain Retinol, Retinoids or Vitamin A
* Cold sores
* Infections on the face that could be transferred to our therapists
* If you have just undergone any type of Ablative laser treatments
*The use of isotretinoin (Accutane) in the past 6 to 12 months
*Use of prescription topical keratolytics in the past 6 days (Retin A, Renova, Azelex, Tazorac, Differin etc.)
*Sunburn or active facial rashes
Check our other facial services: Custom Facial, Facial Sculpting & Intraoral Lift, Therapy Facial, Microcurrent Facial, Biologique recherche custom facial, FORLLE'D sparkling oxygen facial, Forlle'd Bio Filler Facial, Healing Facial, Living Libations All Natural Facial, Forma Radio Frequency, Led Light Therapy Facial, Fire and Ice Facial, Forlle'd Platinum Glow Facial