Formulated for the delicate skin of the lips, LIProtect SPF 35 offers powerful broad spectrum protection while minimizing the visible effects of photodamage and pollutants. This antioxidant-rich treatment is more than just a lip balm, combining gentle all-physical transparent sunscreen actives with Vitamin E and Coconut Oil to help condition lips while Elderberry Extract and Linoleic Acid help defend from environmental stressors.
- Botanically based formula
- Contains all-physical transparent sunscreen actives
- Provides multilevel broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Hydrates, smooths, and softens
- Provides an antioxidant-rich protective barrier
- Supports skin barrier function
- Stimulates collagen production
- Reduces erythema (sunburn)
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Active ingredients: Zinc Oxide 10.2%, Titanium Dioxide 1.0%
Inactive ingredients: Vegetable Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Flavor(Aroma), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Tocopherol, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Rebaudioside A, Aluminum Stearate, Tribehenin, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Linoleic Acid, Isostearic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Alumina.