Hydrating Clay Masque
The Hydrating Clay Masque is a luxurious, creamy clay mask that assists in absorbing excess oils while gently polishing the skin’s surface, leaving it feeling smoother and appearing more radiant. The Hydrating Clay Masque is multi-functional as it could be applied as a quick, gentle facial micro-exfoliator or alternatively as a hydrating mask/overnight mask.
- Assists in refining the skin's texture while absorbing excess oils from the skin's surface.
- Helps to improve the appearance of skin congestion.
- Contains vitamin E - an antioxidant that has rehydrating skin benefits.
How to Use
Hydrating Clay Masque is a multi-tasking masque that could be applied as either a quick, gentle facial or décolletage mirco-exfoliant or alternatively as a hydrating masque. It is gentle enough to use two or three time a week.
How to use as a micro-exfoliant
- Apply the Hydrating Clay Masque over the Dual Action Pre-Cleansing Oil
- Micro-exfoliate by massaging with your fingertips in a circular motion before rinsing off with water
- Remove the last traces of the masque with your preferred Environ cleanser
How to use as a hydrating masque
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse with your preferred Environ products, apply the masque evenly over the face and leave on for 10-20 minutes
- the masque becomes transparent as it dries
- To remove, wet your fingertips and briefly massage the excess product on the face, then rinse the neck and face before cleansing and toning
How to use as an overnight masque
- Apply your Environ evening skin regime
- Follow with a thin layer of the Hydrating Clay Masque and leave on overnight
- Remove the next morning with your preferred Environ cleanser and follow with your Environ morning skin routine